Child Support Enforcement

Child Support
To initiate a child support enforcement or paternity case, call or visit the
Warrensburg branch of the Family Support Division. Once a case is referred to the Lafayette County Prosecutor's Office by the FSD, we will contact you to discuss your case.

Additional child support information and related forms are available at the website
of the Lafayette County Circuit Clerk.